You cannot schedule an email without a subject line.
- Navigate to Subject Line in the left column.
- Type your subject line in the text box below.
The subject line will appear in your customers' inboxes. For more information on writing effective subject lines please check out this video.
We recommend the following:
- 50 characters or less
- Create a sense of urgency (for example: using phrases like "limited time", "last day", "2 days left", etc.
- Use action words like "exclusive", "special" and "join"
- Try personalization. For example, using the customer's first name in the subject line. Click here for more information on using personalization. (use personalization occassionally, not all the time).
- Avoid all capital letters
- Limit punctuation. Use only one period, question mark, or exclamation point).