You can collect data from your customers via your Facebook page with our data collection form. The forms will enable your customers to sign up to your email list automatically. Follow the steps below to add a form on your Facebook page. Email addresses that sign up through this data collection form are automatically put through a double opt-in (also known as confirmed opt-in) process.
- Navigate to Customers in your SnapRetail account.
- Choose the Facebook – Email Collection tab.
- If you did not already create a form or want to create a new form, choose Create New Form
- On the left-hand side, click the checkbox next to the fields you wish to include on your form.
- Customize the font, text color, background color and border color from the drop-down boxes at the top of the form.
- Click Finish.
- If you’ve created an email collection form for your website, you can use the same form for Facebook by choosing Duplicate Website Form.
- You will be directed to your website form where you can edit fields, font, text color, background and border.
- Click Finish.
Important Note: There is an option to add your store logo to your Facebook collection form. To do so, check the field titled Logo.
- You will be directed to where you will select the Facebook page you wish the email collection form to show.
Important Note: If you’re using Facebook as your business page, it will make you continue as yourself with your personal profile. This is totally normal – Facebook requires you, as the administrator of the page, to confirm all changes through your personal profile.
Select Add Page Tab and you will be directed back to your SnapRetail account where you will receive confirmation that your form is complete.