Customers may be saved to your SnapRetail without being added to an email list. These can include customers that sign up to your mailing list from the Facebook page and/or Website data collection form as well as customers you add one at a time. You can easily find those that are not on a list and add them to the appropriate one.
- Navigate to the Customers tab.
- Under Customers of Note, click on Not On A List.
- Customers that do not belong to an email list will display on the right.
- You can either add customers to a list one at a time or in bulk.
- One at a time – Click the pencil icon next to the customer, check the email list from the bottom of the page and Save.
- Bulk – Check the box at the top of the list to select all customers, click Add to Email Lists from the top, check the list(s) or create a new one from the text box and Save.
- When all customers are added to a list you will see Not On A List (0).