- To edit an existing custom page or your home page click on Website on the top navigation bar, then click Website Pages.
- Click on the page you would like to edit.
- Scroll down and click on the pencil icon next to:
- Current Page: This will allow you to edit the current page as it is in it's current state. This is typically what you will use when editing.
- Blank Page: This will erase the current page and allow you to start from scratch
- Latest Draft: This will allow you to continue working on a draft that you started, but never published.
- You will then make edits to your page following the normal page creation steps. For more articles related to building your pages please click here.
- Please note that you cannot edit any pre-created pages indicated by the red icons. For more about changing or adding onto those pages please click here.
Have more questions? Submit a request