Connect your social media accounts to make full use of SnapRetail’s many features
- Navigate to Email & Social Media Accounts in your My Account settings. The My Account section is found by clicking on the icon at the top right hand corner (silhouette of a person), click Account, then scroll down to the Email & Social Media Accounts section.
- Click the Connect button under each account to begin the process. Each social media account will prompt you to give SnapRetail permission to access your social accounts.
- Connecting to Facebook: You must be the administrator of your page to connect SnapRetail to Facebook. First, you will connect to your personal page. Then you will select your business page.
Read the disclosure and choose Connect.
- Follow the prompts, clicking "Okay" for each.
- Choose your business page from the drop-down menu and click Connect.
- Note: If you do not see your business page on the drop-down menu, the Facebook page you logged in with is not an administrator of that page. Change your administrator rights for the page or try connecting with a different Facebook page.
Connecting to Twitter: Click Connect and you will be redirected to your Twitter account where you will be required to log in and authorize the app.
- Log into your Twitter account. If connected properly, you will be redirected back to your SnapRetail account.
Connecting to Pinterest: Click Connect and you will be redirected to your Pinterest account where you will be required to log in and authorize the app.
- Log into your Pinterest account. You will be promoted to give SnapRetail certain permissions. Click "OK".
- If connected correctly, you will be redirected back to your SnapRetail account.
Connecting to Instagram: When connecting to Instagram you have two options: Images Available and Scheduled Posting. You can turn on both abilities or choose just one.
- Click Connect and log into your Instagram account. You will be asked to give SnapRetail permissions, click "Authorize".
- Click Update to see Instagram options again. Click connect under "Scheduled Posting". Enter your Username and Password for Instagram.
On your account page, you will see your connected account and the connected abilities listed underneath.
Seeing an error message when connecting to Instagram? See more information about using Two-Factor Authentication when connecting to Instagram here.
Note: When connecting to Instagram, you may be emailed about a new login to your account from a new device. This is normal and should not cause any alarm.
If you change your password for any account, you will need to reconnect your accounts to SnapRetail to ensure your posts are scheduled without any disruption.