Make sure you are properly Connected to Instagram in your Account Settings.
Go to your Calendar in SnapRetail. Create a Quick Social by clicking anywhere on the calendar or by clicking the Create button in the upper left corner.
A popup will appear with each connected platform available for posting, denoted by their Social icon.
- Uncheck any platform you do not want to post to.
- Click the Camera Icon to add an image. (Note: The same image will be used for each platform if all are checked.)
- Add your caption to the text box.
- Select that Date and Time you want to schedule the post.
- Click Create
- Instagram does not allow any links in captions to be clickable. Direct customers to find your website by saying "Link in Bio".
- Hashtags are encouraged on Instagram! Use them to help your content be seen!
- Square images work best on Instagram.
Instagram Scheduling is only available for Smarter and Charter subscribers. If you would like to upgrade your account, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org